Scammers stealing money from Americans are no longer free from prosecution.
According to recent news articles, Spanish police arrested 150 members of the Nigerian mafia and charge them with perpetrating scams against the American public.
According to Forbes, 750 call center workers were arrested and taken into custody in Mumbai, India. They were charged with phone scams pretending to be IRS agents.
Americans who were victims of these scams in the past have felt hopeless.
Now, the long arm of the law has reached across national boundaries
and taken criminals to jail.
This action will make it more difficult for scammers to take advantage of the US public.
This information is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia criminal defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have a pending traffic ticket or criminal matters that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, you may call him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Attorney Scott Miller provided impeccable representation for me in the Alpharetta Municipal Court. He defended me against a charge of disorderly conduct, and he got my charge dismissed. Scott went above and beyond to explain each legal process step by step, this was extremely reassuring to me. As someone who is currently a student and professional, having a criminal background could have had the potential to tarnish my reputation, and impact my opportunities in the future. Meghan
- Alpharetta Attorney Scott Miller got my son's shoplifting charge dismissed. GB: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-6.1
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-7
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-8