November 18, 2015, I'm in the Alpharetta Municipal Court defending my client who has been charged with possession of marijuana. This is a first lifetime offense for my client.
After considerable negotiating with the prosecutor, my client will have the opportunity to earn a dismissal. The earned dismissal will require require my client to donate several hours of his time to a community service job. He must submit to random drug testing and not have additional drug charges during the period of restitution.
This is an excellent outcome for my client. He and his parents are thrilled with the outcome.
If you have been charged with marijuana possession or illegal possession of a controlled substance, contact the Alpharetta, Georgia criminal defense attorney Scott Miller, for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Attorney Scott Miller provided impeccable representation for me in the Alpharetta Municipal Court. He defended me against a charge of disorderly conduct, and he got my charge dismissed. Scott went above and beyond to explain each legal process step by step, this was extremely reassuring to me. As someone who is currently a student and professional, having a criminal background could have had the potential to tarnish my reputation, and impact my opportunities in the future. Meghan
- Alpharetta Attorney Scott Miller got my son's shoplifting charge dismissed. GB: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-6.1
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-7
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-8