On Wednesday December 6, 2017, I appeared with my client in the Milledgeville, GA. Municipal Court.
She had been charged with marijuana possession.
On my way into the court, I noticed a sign in the court lobby promoting the local food bank.
I sensed that it would be reasonable and the spirit of the holidays, to ask the court if my client could donate her fine to the food bank, in exchange for a dismissal.
After I suggested this to the prosecutor, the court agreed and my client received a dismissal.
This is another happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia drug defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you are facing charges of drug possession or other criminal charges, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Attorney Scott Miller provided impeccable representation for me in the Alpharetta Municipal Court. He defended me against a charge of disorderly conduct, and he got my charge dismissed. Scott went above and beyond to explain each legal process step by step, this was extremely reassuring to me. As someone who is currently a student and professional, having a criminal background could have had the potential to tarnish my reputation, and impact my opportunities in the future. Meghan
- Alpharetta Attorney Scott Miller got my son's shoplifting charge dismissed. GB: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-6.1
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-7
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-8