I appeared with my client in Roswell Municipal Court, to fight his marijuana possession charge.
My client was stopped while driving because he failed to stop at a stop sign.
He was found to be in the possession of marijuana less than 1 ounce, and he was charged with possession and failure to stop.
Following negotiations with the prosecutor, I was able to get the court to dismiss the failure to stop charge. I also convinced to court to allow my client to earn a dismissal for the possession charge.
His drug charge will be dismissed, after my client completes a drug rehab course, and after he completes his community service hours.
This is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia drug defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have been charged with drug possession, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Attorney Scott Miller provided impeccable representation for me in the Alpharetta Municipal Court. He defended me against a charge of disorderly conduct, and he got my charge dismissed. Scott went above and beyond to explain each legal process step by step, this was extremely reassuring to me. As someone who is currently a student and professional, having a criminal background could have had the potential to tarnish my reputation, and impact my opportunities in the future. Meghan
- Alpharetta Attorney Scott Miller got my son's shoplifting charge dismissed. GB: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-6.1
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-7
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-8