I appeared with my client in Roswell Municipal Court, to fight his marijuana possession charge.
My client was stopped while driving because he failed to stop at a stop sign.
He was found to be in the possession of marijuana less than 1 ounce, and he was charged with possession and failure to stop.
Following negotiations with the prosecutor, I was able to get the court to dismiss the failure to stop charge. I also convinced to court to allow my client to earn a dismissal for the possession charge.
His drug charge will be dismissed, after my client completes a drug rehab course, and after he completes his community service hours.
This is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia drug defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have been charged with drug possession, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
- Posted on 11/14/2018Fighting client's marijuana charge in Sandy Springs Court.
- Posted on 11/14/2018Fighting client’s marijuana charge in Roswell City Court:
- Posted on 11/02/2018Fighting my client’s marijuana charge in Sandy Springs Court
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-6.1
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-7
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-8