Fighting client’s marijuana possession charge in Milton, GA.
On Monday, December 4, 2017, I met my client in Milton City Court. He had been charged with marijuana possession.
I discussed with the prosecutor a pretrial diversion, but because of my client’s previous DUI conviction he was ineligible for a pretrial diversion.
Because he was not eligible for the pretrial diversion, I negotiated for a first offender plea under 16-13-2.
Given my client’s history, he was happy that I was able to negotiate a first offender plea
He is another happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket to finish up attorney Scott Miller.
If you have questions about marijuana possession or other criminal matters, call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Attorney Scott Miller provided impeccable representation for me in the Alpharetta Municipal Court. He defended me against a charge of disorderly conduct, and he got my charge dismissed. Scott went above and beyond to explain each legal process step by step, this was extremely reassuring to me. As someone who is currently a student and professional, having a criminal background could have had the potential to tarnish my reputation, and impact my opportunities in the future. Meghan
- Alpharetta Attorney Scott Miller got my son's shoplifting charge dismissed. GB: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-6.1
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-7
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-8