On March 4, 2015, I appeared in the Dunwoody Municipal Court to defend my client against the charges of, shoplifting and giving false evidence to a law-enforcement officer. This was her first in a lifetime arrest.
Following negotiations with the prosecutor, I was able to work out a pretrial diversion and a record restriction, expungement for my client. This pretrial diversion is an earned dismissal. My client must perform 40 hours of community service, attend a shoplifting seminar, and also pay the court costs.
This is a big victory for my client because, the consequences of her charges could have been very damaging.
My client and her parents are thrilled with the outcome of this very troubling issue.
If you have questions about shoplifting, contact the Alpharetta, Georgia shoplifting defense attorney Scott Miller for a free consultation.
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Attorney Scott Miller provided impeccable representation for me in the Alpharetta Municipal Court. He defended me against a charge of disorderly conduct, and he got my charge dismissed. Scott went above and beyond to explain each legal process step by step, this was extremely reassuring to me. As someone who is currently a student and professional, having a criminal background could have had the potential to tarnish my reputation, and impact my opportunities in the future. Meghan
- Alpharetta Attorney Scott Miller got my son's shoplifting charge dismissed. GB: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-6.1
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-7
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-8