Recently, I was in Atlanta Municipal Court to represent my client who had been charged with probation violation.
My client had been previously found guilty of a drug violation and placed on probation by the court.
My client had recently been in a situation where illegal drugs were in question.
My client was at risk of serving the remainder of his probated sentence behind bars.
If he was found guilty of probation violation, additional penalties would be added.
After considerable negotiation with the prosecutor, I was able to get his probation violation charge dismissed.
My client will be able to serve the remainder of his probated sentence outside of jail in the general population.
This client is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia probation violation defense Attorney Scott Miller.
If you are facing charges of probation violation, call attorney Scott Miller now at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Attorney Scott Miller provided impeccable representation for me in the Alpharetta Municipal Court. He defended me against a charge of disorderly conduct, and he got my charge dismissed. Scott went above and beyond to explain each legal process step by step, this was extremely reassuring to me. As someone who is currently a student and professional, having a criminal background could have had the potential to tarnish my reputation, and impact my opportunities in the future. Meghan
- Alpharetta Attorney Scott Miller got my son's shoplifting charge dismissed. GB: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-6.1
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-7
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-8