A car being parking in a crowded mall parking lot, can easily strike another vehicle either entering or leaving the parking space. Sometimes the collision is so small that the driver of the car is unaware that the collision happened. The laws of the state of Georgia or clear on this matter.
If the vehicle you are driving causes damage to another vehicle or property, you are required to stop your vehicle and search for the owner of the vehicle or the property that was damaged. If you are unable to find the owner, then you must leave a your personal identifying information so that the owner of the vehicle or property can contact you. Failure to do this can lead to you being charged with a hit and run violation, and the consequences of this can be severe.
If you have questions or if you have been charged with a hit-and-run violation, contact the hit and run defense attorney Scott Miller in Alpharetta, Georgia for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Attorney Scott Miller provided impeccable representation for me in the Alpharetta Municipal Court. He defended me against a charge of disorderly conduct, and he got my charge dismissed. Scott went above and beyond to explain each legal process step by step, this was extremely reassuring to me. As someone who is currently a student and professional, having a criminal background could have had the potential to tarnish my reputation, and impact my opportunities in the future. Meghan
- Alpharetta Attorney Scott Miller got my son's shoplifting charge dismissed. GB: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-6.1
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-7
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-8