I hired attorney Scott Miller in Alpharetta to defend me.
I admitted that I had made a stupid mistake.
Attorney Scott Miller spoke with the court and the department store.
I paid the store back for the amount of merchandise taken.
Attorney Miller arranged for me to take a shop lifting class.
I also wrote a 300 word essay explaining why it is wrong.
Attorney Miller negotiated with the prosecutor and got my charge dismissed.
I am very relieved to not have a criminal charge on my record.
This testimonial is provided by the Alpharetta, Georgia shoplifting defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you or a loved one has been accused of shoplifting, you may contact the Alpharetta, Georgia shoplifting defense attorney Scott Miller for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Attorney Scott Miller provided impeccable representation for me in the Alpharetta Municipal Court. He defended me against a charge of disorderly conduct, and he got my charge dismissed. Scott went above and beyond to explain each legal process step by step, this was extremely reassuring to me. As someone who is currently a student and professional, having a criminal background could have had the potential to tarnish my reputation, and impact my opportunities in the future. Meghan
- Alpharetta Attorney Scott Miller got my son's shoplifting charge dismissed. GB: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-6.1
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-7
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-8