(1) As soon as you have the opportunity, record all that you can remember about the event: date, time, location, merchants name, article in question, value of article in question.
(2) Answer these questions: did you intend to pay for the article in question, and is this a big mistake? Were you with a group, or were you alone?
were you forced by a group to do this? do you have, prior issues with shoplifting? did you do this because you are in need? did you do this for the thrill or excitement?
(1) As soon as possible you should hire an expert shoplifting defense attorney to defend you. Preferably that attorney should be someone who has considerable experience in successfully defending clients against the charge of shoplifting, in the court where you are charged. Share the answers to the questions above with your attorney to help build your defense.
If you have been accused of shoplifting in Alpharetta, GA., contact the Alpharetta shoplifting defense attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Attorney Miller has over 10 years of experience in successfully defending clients against the charge of shoplifting, in the Alpharetta, Georgia Municipal Court.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Attorney Scott Miller provided impeccable representation for me in the Alpharetta Municipal Court. He defended me against a charge of disorderly conduct, and he got my charge dismissed. Scott went above and beyond to explain each legal process step by step, this was extremely reassuring to me. As someone who is currently a student and professional, having a criminal background could have had the potential to tarnish my reputation, and impact my opportunities in the future. Meghan
- Alpharetta Attorney Scott Miller got my son's shoplifting charge dismissed. GB: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-6.1
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-7
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-8